"God is Love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him." - 1 Jn 4:16



Tuesday, June 8

Finally

Nearly 4 months.  14 1/2 weeks.  102 days.  1020 feedings.  That's how long it took till I suddenly realized the other day that yes, I love nursing and I will miss it when dd is all grown up and eating "people" food.  Somewhat longer than the 2 weeks people told me would be the hardest.

I never would have made it without some serious support (from my husband and piles of others) and advise from people who have "been there."  And prayer.  Lots and lots of prayer.

Some of the issues we've encountered have been typical ones, others not so much.  So thank you - to those of you who shared your own experiences with me and to those who have been brave enough to bf!  Now don't even think about bringing up teething.

Jesus was a cloth-diapered, breastfed baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty good!! I've always wondered at the people who "just did it" without any complications or issues. Wondered and plotted revenge...