"God is Love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him." - 1 Jn 4:16



Friday, June 18

On a Mission

I am on the lookout for the perfect diaper bag - either purchased or a pattern to sew my own.  An easy task I (erroneously) thought this would be!  Most diaper bags are made for disposables diapers and formula feeding - neither meet our family's description.  My perfect diaper bag would include these features:

1. Wide enough to handle a day's worth of cloth diapers.
2. Short enough to stash in our stroller's storage basket.
3. Washable or wipe-clean.
4. Outside pockets for mama's stuff, pacifier, and extra bib or rag (gotta grab those suckers quick!)
5. Inside pockets for change of clothes and wipes.
6. Neutral so my husband will carry it (right now we're using my purse - he's not thrilled... ;p)
7. Long enough strap to wear crossed over my body (bending down while holding baby and carrying bag on 1 shoulder just doen't work).
8. Outside pocket for water bottle or sippy cup.

Open to suggestions! :)

No comments: