"God is Love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him." - 1 Jn 4:16



Friday, December 10

Complaining and I know it.

So feel free to stop reading right here.



My head hurts.  My mouth is dry.  I thought I was done being sick then ate lunch today and tummy went into spasms.  I have a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood in my living room.  It's a Christmas card that was supposed to be painted and up by the roadside by last night.  What a wonderful week to get sick.  Got to experience our first mama-puking-so-baby-please-keep-sleeping episode this week.  Brought on pregnancy flashbacks, not the happy kind.  I am so over this deployment it isn't even funny.  Time has completely gone out the window but right now it feels like time is crawling.  Nothing seems to go just right with hubby deployed but we've been doing just fine.  Done now though, thanks.  I'm tired.  Going back to bed.  It's only 2:55 in the afternoon.  Oh well, maybe baby will keep playing and not lock herself into the dog's crate this time (true story).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe there is not much worse than being sick, by yourself, with a young, mobile baby. Prayers going up for you!!

Milwife Mama of One said...

Thank you :). The prayers are so appreciated! The Lord works in mysterious ways - our little one was just enough under the weather that she slept much more than usual while I was sick, but never showed any symptoms herself other than a low grade fever. It gave me the much-needed opportunity to catch up on a little bit of rest. I'm not sure what I would have done if she was her usual roly-poly self! We are both feeling much better now and are grateful for friends and prayers that helped us through :).